ORIENTATION DAYS 2020print
The Orientation Days of 2020 took place in the period from the 28.9. until the 30.9. This years programme had to be adapted at the last minute due to the worsening situation concerning the spread of COVID-19. Thus, several activities got cancelled, some moved online and others got adapted to respect social distancing and mask wearing. Nonetheless, international students managed to have fun, get to know each other, their faculties as well as the city once the weather improved.
Download the Programme here:
Photo gallery of the Orientation Days 2020:
IMPORTANT! ADAPTATIONS DUE TO MEASURES RELATED TO COVID-19
In order to limit the potential spread of the COVID-19 disease, certain measures apply during the event. Everyone attending it will have to follow them or will be excluded from the event:
- all students will be asked to sign a statement claiming that:
- they did not have any of the symptoms in the last 14 days: fever, dry cough, headache, tiredness, sore throat, difficulty breathing or shortness of breath, diarrhea, and that they were healthy,
- they were not in contact with anyone who has confirmed SARS-CoV-2 in the last 14 days,
- they will stay at home if they will develop the above-mentioned symptoms or a person in their household is confirmed for SARS-CoV-2,
- they are aware that they have to follow the measure to limit the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 disease and other contagious diseases.
- all students will be required to wear a mask in closed and tight spaces, where they will not be able to maintain the safety distance (for example in buses),
- they will maintain a safety distance from other students at 1.5 meter or wear a mask,
- if coming from a red country, students will finish their 2-week quarantine before they will arrive to the university premises and join the orientation days,
- they will only bring food and drinks for tasting, which can be safely passed (e. g. individually wrapped sweets, no nuts),
- they will follow any other guidelines related to the COVID-19 as imposed by the university staff.