UNIVERSITY OF PRIMORSKA DORMITORIES
We reserve 15 % of beds in our dormitories for foreign students. In order to grant a smoother relocation we give absolute priority to students enrolled in the first year of bachelor studies for the first time.
Open call to secure a bed in a dormitory is OPEN. Application deadline is 31 July 2020:
DORMITORY VILLA DOMUS
Villa Domus is a dormitory owned by the Student Organisation of the University of Primorska. They offer 69 beds.
PRIVATE ACCOMMODATION IN PRIMORSKA
Majority of students live in privately-owned flats in coastal towns. In Slovenia it is common to share a room with another student.
Here are some webpages that might help you find a place:
- Use English version for basic information, but then switch to Slovene and use Google translate for additional information;
- Filter out:
- Type of offer = posredovanje: "for rent = oddaja";
- Region = Regija: "S. Primorska = J. Primorska".
- Only in Slovene, so use Google translate to see the offer;
- Filter out:
- Lokacija nepremičnine: "Obalno-kraška";
- Vrsta ponudbe: Oddam.
- Student organisation's website, where students search roommates;
- Only in Slovene, so use Google translate.
SUPPORT FOR MOBILE STUDENTS
University of Primorska offers some direct contacts of the landowners to the students. The contact list is sent to the students 1-2 months before their planned arrival. For more information contact email@example.com.